Nice 541 package in Tysons Corner VA

Daniel Koller

Hi all,
  just saw this on Craigslist in Tysons Corner VA. I have no connection to the seller that I know of.https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ele/d/vienna-oscilloscope-tektronix-type-541/7311224920.html

It was posted 12 days ago, but it's still up, so might be a nice deal for someone.  Comes with an older style (brown) cart, type CA and A plug-ins and probes.   It is shown with a trace, but from the apparent 60 cycle hum shown on that trace, I surmise the filter caps are dying and need to be re-formed or replaced.
Dan

-

I saw one of these at the Titusville (Florida) hamfest about 12 years
ago. It worked and had the cart and the manuals and extra plugins just like
this one. The owner started off wanting $75 for it but continued to drop
the price throughout the day. By the time that I left at about 4 PM he was
down to $5! Everyone there had stopped and looked at it all day long but no
one wanted to take it home.

FWIW