From: music_lover@email.msn.com <music_lover@email.msn.com>
To: TekScopes@egroups.com <TekScopes@egroups.com>
Date: Saturday, January 13, 2001 4:15 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] Newbie

I have just joined your group and reading through the posts show you
have a lot of knowledgeable and helpfull folks here.

I don't want to be a brain picker, but are newbie's allowed to start
with a plee for diagnostic help on the resurection of a dead 321?

If you could put up with some dumb questions and poor spelling I
would appreciate it.

Stan or Patricia Griffiths <w7ni@...>

I would be glad to read your questions about fixing your 321 and try to
help.

Stan
w7ni@teleport.com