New member

Steve

Hi
I am returning to creative technical endeavors after an absence of 20+ years, when I returned to the amateur radio community. Previously, I had worked as a technician, mainly high end audio when I was going through the NYU EE program in the last 60's early 70's. I expect to be starting work on a three band ham radio transceiver in the next few weeks, and that is all the excuse I need to re-outfit my workshop. My scope is a Tek 2465BDM, similar to ones I have used at uni, never thinking I would ever be able to afford one. Any suggestions for hints and technique would be welcome.
I am looking for a function generator, and may buy a non-toy DVM soon.
Thanks,
Steve