Topics

New ESR meter Group on Groups.io

Roy Thistle

Hi All:
I created a new Groups.io group: It's at:
https://groups.io/g/ESR-Meters-North/topics
If anyone wants to have the group please Sure. No problem, just PM me.
If anyone wants to create a Groups.io group called "ESR-Meters," then please do. (I added the suffix "North," well because I'm not in CONUS, and I am in the North... and because that makes the more germane name "ESR-Meters" available.)
It's not searchable yet on Google. etl al., but, It's Groups.io approved, and, so it's up on Groups.io
Best regards and wishes all.
Roy

David Kuhn

Can't figure out how to join....

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 6:15 PM Roy Thistle <roy.thistle@...>
wrote:

Hi All:
I created a new Groups.io group: It's at:
https://groups.io/g/ESR-Meters-North/topics
If anyone wants to have the group please Sure. No problem, just PM me.
If anyone wants to create a Groups.io group called "ESR-Meters," then
please do. (I added the suffix "North," well because I'm not in CONUS, and
I am in the North... and because that makes the more germane name
"ESR-Meters" available.)
It's not searchable yet on Google. etl al., but, It's Groups.io approved,
and, so it's up on Groups.io
Best regards and wishes all.
Roy

Richard Knoppow

GIO needs to fix the way their web site is presented.
 You have been given a link to the message list. At the top is a title of the group. Click on that and it will bring up a page with the option to join. You can also click on Home and it will bring up the same page with the option to join. I find GIO is sometimes confusing.
   Now, since this is the "north" list I presume there is a south list. ???

--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk@...

Jacques Fortin

Maybe someone can start a group on EPR meters too...
Can be EPR-meters-South ?

73, Jacques, VE2JFE