From: Dennis Tillman W7pF [mailto:dennis@ridesoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 2:29 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Can anyone use a 453 P6010 (010-0187-00) probe?

I have a P6010 probe lying around for a long time with nothing that uses it.

It is a miniature 10X 50MHz probe with a 2nSec rise time.
This probe was standard on the 453 scope.
I do not have any accessories for it.
If you are interested contact me off list at dennis at ridesoft dot com.
Dennis Tillman W7pF

Dennis,

Emily Litella called, she wants her ... oh, nevermind.

Dave Daniel

Wow, Dennis. That came out of nowhere and had me laughing. I haven’t thought of Emily or Gilda in a long time.

On Apr 27, 2021, at 22:07, Jeff Dutky <jeff.dutky@gmail.com> wrote:

Dennis,

Emily Litella called, she wants her ... oh, nevermind.

Dave Daniel

Sorry, I meant Jeff, not Dennis.

Never mind.

DaveD

David Daniel wrote:

That came out of nowhere and had me laughing. I haven’t thought of Emily or Gilda in a long time.
Emily Litella and Roseanne Roseannadanna live rent-free in my head.

-- Jeff Dutky