Need obscure TDS software

alberto.vaudagna

I was able to get my hand on some of the pages of the TDS544A Technical manual vol 1 because my interest was to found how to run the various diagnostic procedures that the famous TDS520 CM Vol 2 manual refer.
To my complete amusement I realized that the procedure are executed by a software made by Tek that communicate to the scope via GPIB (or RS232 apparently) when a set of dip switches are selected.
To make the thing even funnier apparently in the software there was some description on what each procedure does.
So basically the manual I have is useless unless I have the proper software.
I will attach the page where the manual speak about this software:

[url]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3yllrsa6dwfj881/tek1.PNG?dl=0
[/url]

[url]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u01h91trorhyg3e/tek2.PNG?dl=0
[/url]

[url]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5sj18k84728mnq/tek3.PNG?dl=0
[/url]

Does anyone of the member is able to dig out this software because I'm almost sure that is available no where as all of this technical manuals.
After having able to study a little bit the situation probably the software is loading custom firmware on the scope that than execute the diagnostic test.
This would make sense I guess but having such tool would be amazing.