More Tek and HP repair bits added to the Stuff page...

Lots of repair parts have been added for Tek and HP tot he stuff season page, worth a look:
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html

Also some very nice high end resistance standards added to the CAL section, and a lot of amazing parts added to the R+D section. If you are bored and need a nice change of pace from all the bad web news over the weekend, drop by and have a look.

also, some one had asked for a 20KV power supply (10KV are already posted to the stuff page), and I just found one in stock, now I just have to figure out how to test it. I will post it as soon as that's done.

all the best and stay safe,
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/index.html