Topics

Message from Dave Carpenter

Hi Tom,

I’m an olde member of the Yahoo list (now, the .io list), wanting to subscribe again. I’ve emailed the Subscribe address and received the replies, awaiting approval.

The thing is, I’m trying to sell my 2465DVS in

CraigsList this weekend and need a question answered before I can move ahead with the sale.

Would you know the answer or ask the list members? If it weren’t for the time issue I’d just wait for approval from the owner/modulator.

Thanks,

Dave Carpenter

- - -

2465DVS (DMM, video trigger, counter/timer).

The power-up diagnostic for the counter/timer fails (error 0D). Pushing a button on the front panel dismisses the error and I can use the scope. This has been this way for maybe 8-10 years.

I’ve been told that the C/T failure affects the sweep function. I have not noticed this but can’t say I’ve used the features of this scope to its max.

1. Is this true?

2. Anyone want to make an offer? (Please contact me off-list.) I’m in N. California.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ele/d/santa-clara-tektronix-2465dvs-300-mhz-4/7157255767.html

Thanks,

Dave

(olde member returning after long hiatus)

DaveH52

According to my service manual page 6-12:
"0D,ABCC> is the cycle mode failure indicator.
When the CYCLE mode is activated (see CYCLE ERROR CLEAR Description), data will be written to the EAPROM about the first test failure that occurs. This information will be displayed until the operator performs the CYCLE ERROR CLEAR routine (Exerciser 03).

DaveC <davec2468@...>

Thanks Dave for the quote from the manual.

What does the “CYCLE ERROR CLEAR routine (Exerciser 03)” involve?

Thanks, Dave C.

2465DVS for sale

-=-=-=-