Topics

Manuals

I don't remember where I got this, and I don't remember it showing up in a net search. It is a bunch of manuals on a server. One of these days I will post on an old 561A when I get all my ducks in a row. I have paper manuals for it and the plugins but I couldn't find it online for the 3B3 time base.

This guy has it :

http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/Tek/

At the top is "Parent directory which should take you to :

http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/

It has the Tek directory and a Tektronix directory :

http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/Tektronix/

but all that's in there is the 465 and 465B. I don't know why he did that but oh well, it is a nice free resource I think.

There are plenty of other brands and types of equipment in there and I am sure not everyone exclusively fixes Tek scopes.

I hope someone finds it useful. If y'all already know about it let me know.

Now I am going to hop around this site, I think there is a place for this.

Wojtek Krzywicki

Thans!!
Ciasteczkowypotwor!! :)