Lots of interesting Tek gear and parts added tot eh stuff season page

Just finished a big photo session allowing us to put up lots of interesting Tek, HP, Fluke and RF gear. Also some nice looking older items in the (ironically new) Antiques section. Some of the RF stuff is really interesting, from previous R+D and radioastronomy experiments, you may find it worth viewing. I was amazed we had some of it.

Have a look here: https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html

Please let me know what repair items or equipment you are looking for, I will try and get them uploaded.
The big delay is shooting and prepping all the images and writing the text and HTML to go with it. The page
now has 574K of new text and HTML, that's a LOT of typing. I also made a deal to buy another big lot of
new Tek ICs and other Semis from europe, f they look good, I will post them up to the page.

all the best, stay safe,
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.