Topics

Lot of 10 scopes (400s & 2400s) with 5 scopemobiles

David Berlind

For sale in NH for $450. I am not affiliated with the seller. But at $45 per scope plus the scopemobiles, that seems like a pretty amazing deal.

greenboxmaven

How can I see the posting or contact the seller?

Bruce, KA2IVY

On 9/7/20 10:36 AM, David Berlind wrote:
For sale in NH for $450. I am not affiliated with the seller. But at $45 per scope plus the scopemobiles, that seems like a pretty amazing deal.

Siggi

Looks like this is the ad:
https://nh.craigslist.org/ele/d/meredith-tektronix-scopes-lot/7188124391.html
?

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 11:11 AM greenboxmaven via groups.io <ka2ivy=
verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

How can I see the posting or contact the seller?

Bruce, KA2IVY

On 9/7/20 10:36 AM, David Berlind wrote:
For sale in NH for $450. I am not affiliated with the seller. But at $45
per scope plus the scopemobiles, that seems like a pretty amazing deal.

Roy Morgan

Siggi,

I am near NH and would be glad to participate in a shared purchase.

I could use one (maybe two) scopes and a cart. No room for much more.

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass
Near Greenfield.

verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

How can I see the posting or contact the seller?

Bruce, KA2IVY

On 9/7/20 10:36 AM, David Berlind wrote:
For sale in NH for $450. I am not affiliated with the seller. But at $45
per scope plus the scopemobiles, that seems like a pretty amazing deal.

David Berlind

Oops. Sorry about that. Where was my head? Yes Siggi, you got it right.

verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

How can I see the posting or contact the seller?

Bruce, KA2IVY

On 9/7/20 10:36 AM, David Berlind wrote:
For sale in NH for $450. I am not affiliated with the seller. But at $45
per scope plus the scopemobiles, that seems like a pretty amazing deal.

Roy Morgan

Tek folks,

I am working to put together a deal for these scopes (I am on western mass in striking distance of the NH seller)

Goal is to get the lot and pass along scopes to interested list members, covering just costs. )

I will make offer to buy the lot and keep the list posted.

Roy

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass

On Sep 7, 2020, at 10:36 AM, David Berlind <david@...> wrote:

For sale in NH for $450. I am not affiliated with the seller.

Roy Morgan

Tek folks,

The seller as acknowledged my offer and I will be making arrangements to get the lot.

Most likely I will store them near Greenfield till they can be sorted and moved on to folks who want them.

I'll keep the list posted.

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass
607-765-8867

I am working to put together a deal for these scopes (I am on western mass in striking distance of the NH seller)

Goal is to get the lot and pass along scopes to interested list members, covering just costs. )

I will make offer to buy the lot and keep the list posted.

Roy

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass

On Sep 7, 2020, at 10:36 AM, David Berlind <david@...> wrote:

For sale in NH for $450. I am not affiliated with the seller.

Lawrance A. Schneider

I asked the gentleman in question to plug in the 2465B, 2465, and the second 2445 to take a picture and see if there were a visible screen. He said no. I again wrote back to say it would take 5 minutes. Still no.

I'm 400 miles away. The nobs and such are worth something to people in this group but I would be leery of whatever.

Personal opinion, larry