Topics

Looking for replacement case for TDS303X

I recently purchased a TDS3034 with a case that is in worse condition than anticipated: The rims on the feet assemblies and the rear cover are damaged, the front part is OK.
I've decided to start looking for another 'scope with identical applicable case parts and in very good state.
Does anyone know which models' cases are compatible? I guess all non-suffix TDS303X'es but any others?
If any member of this group has a cheap/low spec. or defective unit that' they'd sell, please let me know, preferably in Europe since I'm in the Netherlands.

Raymond

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 11:30 AM, Raymond Domp Frank wrote:

I guess all non-suffix TDS303X'es but any others?
Most obvious when compared to letter scopes:

B has:
Parallel port
DC OUT on different location
Cal switch and GND terminal are the same
Ethernet port
EXT Trig connector on 4 CH scopes

C has:
No Parallel port
No DC OUT
Cal switch and GND terminal are the same
Ethernet port
EXT Trig connector on 4 CH scopes

There may be some internal changes too so the safest option is to look for a no letter donor.

/HÃ¥kan