Topics

Looking for parts for a DM502 Digital Multimeter Module

Jared Cabot

Hi all.
I'm currently restoring my DM502 Digital Multimeter and am looking for a few parts.
Specifically, I need the 'dB' and 'INT' push button caps (with writing in good condition) and hopefully maybe an unbroken plastic surround, but it might be a tall ask for that one.... :)
Also, if anyone has a good condition front faceplace from an Option 2 (no temperature function) model, I'll take that too.

I will need shipping to Japan, and Paypal is standing by. :)

Thanks!
Jared.