Topics

Looking for manual for Tektronix 1107 DC power supply for 2000 series

John Williams

Hi everyone. I hope you are all doing well. I recently purchased a Tektronix 1107 dc supply for 2200, 2400 and 2300 scopes. It’s kind of neat, mounts directly on the back of the scope. I tested it today and it looks like it is working. However I would like to have some sort of manual. If anyone has one or knows where I can get one please I would appreciate knowing. Thanks and stay safe please.

John,
I have the Instruction manual that came with the 1107. It is complete with schematics.
If a pdf copy is sufficient for you I can have it scanned tomorrow.
/Håkan

John Williams

Awesome! Thanks so much. I really appreciate the help. John

Tom Lee

That’s very kind of you! You may wish to upload it (or have someone do so) to tekwiki as well.

Cheers
Tom

Sent from my iThing, so please forgive brevity and typos

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 11:30 PM, zenith5106 wrote:

If a pdf copy is sufficient for you I can have it scanned tomorrow.
Done.
I have asked Kurt to upload it to the Wiki and until that happens it can be found here:
http://hakanh.com/dl/temp/1107_Instruction.pdf

/Håkan

John Williams

Wow thank you. That is perfect. It seems that might be a fairly rare unit. Judging from the lack of information generally there may not be that many. Thanks for the manual and putting it on Tekwiki. I would love to hear from anyone else with one of these. John

John Williams

With the manual I was able to check this little unit out and it powered my 2213 just fine from my 24V lab power supply. I suppose I will never find mounting brackets or kits to mount it on a scope, but if anyone sees one I would certainly appreciate a heads up. Little victories, right? Thanks.

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 11:49 PM, John Williams wrote:

It seems that might be a fairly rare unit.
I actually have two of them, NOS in their original boxes.
One is in a sealed plastic bag and complete with DC cable and manual.
It also has what seem to be a mounting kit but not in it's original bag
so I can't tell what it's for but most likely not for 2213/15.

The other has been robbed of accessories and the plastic bag has been removed but no signs of use.

If anyone would be interested feel free to make me an offer off list.
Shipping will be from Sweden so it could be expensive.

/Håkan

lakonas@...

My mounting kit for 2400 series scope is on this photo:

https://www.part.lt/img/437a4c2ae017b5744c4cf3f6fcafcdbe748.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have the original DC cable, to make photo

/lakonas

John Williams

Thank you. So that’s what I don’t have.