Topics

Looking for an *original printed* version of a Tek Measurement Concepts book

Sean Turner

Hi all,

I am looking for an original copy of the Tektronix Measurement Concepts series book entitled "Semiconductor Device Measurements" by John Mulvey to add to my library. I do know of the scan available on TekWiki but this scan suffers legibility issues, so I would prefer to find a printed version.

If you have one you are willing to sell, please contact me off list.

Thanks!

Sean

Dave Daniel

Do an author/title search on bookfinder.com. There are some copies listed there. Prices are all over the map.

DaveD

On Dec 20, 2020, at 02:04, sdturne@q.com wrote:

Hi all,

I am looking for an original copy of the Tektronix Measurement Concepts series book entitled "Semiconductor Device Measurements" by John Mulvey to add to my library. I do know of the scan available on TekWiki but this scan suffers legibility issues, so I would prefer to find a printed version.

If you have one you are willing to sell, please contact me off list.

Thanks!

Sean

Glydeck

Abe books has one in good condition

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=22701080646&;searchurl=sortby%3D17%26tn%3DSemiconductor%2BDevice%2BMeasurements&cm_sp=snippet-_-srp1-_-title3

On Dec 20, 2020, at 4:13 AM, Dave Daniel <kc0wjn@gmail.com> wrote:

Do an author/title search on bookfinder.com. There are some copies listed there. Prices are all over the map.

DaveD

On Dec 20, 2020, at 02:04, sdturne@q.com wrote:

Hi all,

I am looking for an original copy of the Tektronix Measurement Concepts series book entitled "Semiconductor Device Measurements" by John Mulvey to add to my library. I do know of the scan available on TekWiki but this scan suffers legibility issues, so I would prefer to find a printed version.

If you have one you are willing to sell, please contact me off list.

Thanks!

Sean

Sean Turner

Perfect! I just ordered it.

Sean

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 06:47 AM, Glydeck wrote:

Abe books has one in good condition

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=22701080646&;searchurl=sortby%3D17%26tn%3DSemiconductor%2BDevice%2BMeasurements&cm_sp=snippet-_-srp1-_-title3

Dave Brown

The museum has a number of Concept Books. I'm not there to look but suspect we have that book. Send an email to contactus@vintagetek.org

Jean-Paul

Have the full set, given by TEK REP in 1970s..1980s. Thick book bindgins are cracking....

Jon