Topics

Looking for accessories for 2400 series scopes.

Jared Cabot

Hi,

I'm looking for a few accessories for my 2400 series scopes. If anyone has some of these parts laying around, I'd be happy to take them off your hands for an appropriate transfer of funds. :)

- P6137 probes (or other equivalent 400MHz probes)
- Banana plug/binding post adapter, part number 134-0016-01
- Front Cover, part number 200-3199-01
- Accessory Pouch, part number 016-0692-00
- Viewing hood, part number 016-0180-00 or 016-0592-00
- Protective Cover, part number 016-0720-00

Jean-Paul

Hello Mr Cabot!

Which scope do you have, the covers are not universal. EG the DVM option is much higher size.

Quik resp:
Probes: Yes 6137 is the best, costly and seldom found in usable condition if cheap on fleabay. Many other types will work.
Adapters: common part but not the exact TEK #, the Chinese knockoffs are fine.
Pouches and covers: Have NEVER seen for these, only for the older 454, 465, 475. Check those vynil covers one might fit.
Front covers: VERY Rare and costly as they are easy to loose at the big firms, surplus houses etc.

I have a few spare parts so I can check.

PM me with your model and location.

Best Regards,

Jon

PS: Know my old AP friend Richard C>?

DaveH52

I'd also like to find a front cover and pouch for my 2465 (no dmm)

Jared Cabot

Ah, good point on the scope type I have.
I'm specifically looking for parts for a 2467B.

I have a couple others, but this is my crown jewel that is getting all the attention for now. :)

Craig Cramb

Jared,

I should be able to get these for you. Let me know what is appropriate for you.

Craig

On Dec 16, 2020, at 5:43 PM, Jared Cabot via groups.io <jaredcabot=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Ah, good point on the scope type I have.
I'm specifically looking for parts for a 2467B.

I have a couple others, but this is my crown jewel that is getting all the attention for now. :)

Lawrance A. Schneider

I have cover 200-3199-00 . I think it came off a 2445(?) - I think B.

I also have the pouch in question.

I've offer both to Mr. Cabot, but have received no reply.

If anyone wants them, make an offer.

larry

Richard Steedman

Alexander Schonfeld, who runs "Oscilloscopes Etc", is a good source of 2400 series stuff. I bought an accessories pouch from him. You can find his contact details quite easliy on Google.

Chuck Harris

Alex S. is also a supplier of faked 2465B scopes. He has
taken 2445B scopes, and modified them to appear to be
2465B scopes for many, many years. He has admitted to
such fraud in emails to me, and to many, many others.

One of my customers recently bought a trigger hybrid
from him that was supposedly tested and good, but it
wasn't. A replacement from Q-Service put the scope
right. Thanks Dinos!

Feel free to buy from whomever you want, but I would
never buy anything from Alex S.

-Chuck Harris

Richard Steedman wrote:

Alexander Schonfeld, who runs "Oscilloscopes Etc", is a good source of 2400 series stuff. I bought an accessories pouch from him.
You can find his contact details quite easliy on Google.

Jim Ford

I thought that was the infamous Alex S.!   Jim Ford Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: Chuck Harris <cfharris@erols.com> Date: 12/17/20 7:04 AM (GMT-08:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Looking for accessories for 2400 series scopes. Alex S. is also a supplier of faked 2465B scopes.  He hastaken 2445B scopes, and modified them to appear to be2465B scopes for many, many years.  He has admitted tosuch fraud in emails to me, and to many, many others.One of my customers recently bought a trigger hybridfrom him that was supposedly tested and good, but itwasn't.  A replacement from Q-Service put the scoperight.   Thanks Dinos!Feel free to buy from whomever you want, but I wouldnever buy anything from Alex S.-Chuck HarrisRichard Steedman wrote:> Alexander Schonfeld, who runs "Oscilloscopes Etc", is a good source of 2400 series stuff.  I bought an accessories pouch from him.> You can find his contact details quite easliy on Google.> > > > > >

Roy Thistle

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 04:17 AM, Lawrance A. Schneider wrote:

If anyone wants them
So much heartbreak avoided... and so much of your time not wasted... if only you would say I'm located in Kalamazoo, or Timbuktu... and I would, or would not, ship to you; because, your located in Uttar Pradesh or Arkhangelsk.

Jared Cabot

Oh nice.
I would snap that cover up but $37 for shipping to Japan is a bit of a killer...