Topics

Looking for 519 accessories

@0culus

Hi all,

As you might know, I recently joined the 519 club with a excellent specimen. It came with a few accessories, namely 2 x 50T/125T throughs, 1 x 50T/125N through, and 1 x 1000MC timing standard. One thing that would be nice to have is the piece of 125 ohm coax mentioned in the manual. Essentially, since the 519 is basically a museum piece I'd like to gather as complete a collection of accessories as possible to keep with it.

Please feel free to contact me off list if you have 519 accessories you'd like to part with.

Thanks!

Sean