Topics

Looking for 366 1280 00 (trig level knob for 465B)

Doug Gordon

Hi,
Have tried Sphere and Qservice with no luck. Hoping someone here has a lead.
Thanks.
Doug Gordon

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

https://www.avg.com

aldue

I shall check my stock tonight.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020, 4:18 PM Doug Gordon <dmgordon@...> wrote:

Hi,
Have tried Sphere and Qservice with no luck. Hoping someone here has a
lead.
Thanks.
Doug Gordon

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

https://www.avg.com

Michael W. Lynch

If you don’t find one, I may have a good used one. Let me check my donor scopes.

Michael W. Lynch
11993 Wildcat Hollow Road
Dardanelle, AR
72834

From My I-Pad
479-477-1115

@mlynch002
@mlynch001
mlynch002@...

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

aldue

I looked at my 466 parts mule. The trigger level knob must have gone to one
of my working 468's, 464 or 466.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020, 6:33 PM Michael W. Lynch via groups.io <mlynch003=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

If you don’t find one, I may have a good used one. Let me check my donor
scopes.

Michael W. Lynch
11993 Wildcat Hollow Road
Dardanelle, AR
72834

From My I-Pad
479-477-1115

@mlynch002
@mlynch001
mlynch002@...

On Oct 9, 2020, at 16:15, aldue <@aldue> wrote:

I shall check my stock tonight.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020, 4:18 PM Doug Gordon <dmgordon@...> wrote:

Hi,
Have tried Sphere and Qservice with no luck. Hoping someone here has a
lead.
Thanks.
Doug Gordon

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

https://www.avg.com

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

dabono@...

I don't have an exact replacement, but I can get one that's pretty close (my 465B also had a cracked trigger level knob). I don't know the part number, unfortunately.

The main difference is the one I used has a "skirt" at the base with a white dot indicator. The original is a straight taper, with a white line indicator on the side. But they both fit the same size shaft, and have the same size opening for the trigger slope knob.

PM me if interested and I can send a picture.

Jan Weber

Hi Doug,

I have one of these, see the picture in the "465knob" gallery on the
TekScopes group.io page. I'm located in Germany.

Regards

Jan

Doug Gordon <dmgordon@...> schrieb am Fr., 9. Okt. 2020, 22:18:

Hi,
Have tried Sphere and Qservice with no luck. Hoping someone here has a
lead.
Thanks.
Doug Gordon

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

https://www.avg.com

n4buq

There may be one of those left on this page:

https://www.avdweb.nl/div/tektronix-465-parts

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ

I have one of these, see the picture in the "465knob" gallery on the
TekScopes group.io page. I'm located in Germany.

Regards

Jan

Doug Gordon <dmgordon@...> schrieb am Fr., 9. Okt. 2020, 22:18:

Hi,
Have tried Sphere and Qservice with no luck. Hoping someone here has a
lead.
Thanks.
Doug Gordon

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

https://www.avg.com

Doug Gordon

Hello. The knob has been found. Thanks to the list and all those nice folks who responded to my request.
Best regards, Doug Gordon

https://www.avg.com