Topics

Lonely 555

TekTom

I finally decided my "collection" of Tek equipment needed some tubes (other than CRTs), so I recently picked up a 547 in need of work. The trouble is, a 555, without power supply also followed me home, figuring it would be a shame for it to end up at the recycler. But without power supply, it's best uses are limited to parts or shelf art...and as much as I'd like to have the parts, I'm just not going to do that to this scope. So I'm hoping that someone in the group might just have an old, dusty 555 power supply (and cable?) sitting around in need of a mate.

If one exists for sale somewhere in the western US, it would be just the excuse I need to make a road trip.

Thanks in advance

Tom

fiftythreebuick

Hi Tom-

I might be able to help.... OK to contact you via email?

Thanks much!

Tom

TekTom

Yessir! I can't seem to find you in the directory...maybe another cup of coffee and I'll find you there, else I would have responded PM.

Thanks

Tom