Topics

Link to Auction of a Lot of Tektronix Items

Gordon Smith

Hi All,
I peruse the Auction site HiBid for items of interest to me (note: Hibid is a "consolidation" website that helps auction places all across the country have one centralized web location). I also casually look for Tektronix items for auction. There is a huge quantity of Tektronix Items that are going up for bid starting next Tuesday. One thing I noted was two Type 130 LC meters that will be auctioned off (I know many people in here think very highly of them).

Link to Highbid with a search term for Tekstronix: https://hibid.com/lots/?q=tektronix

Link to the actual physical auction company: https://www.svdisposition.com/

Just thought I would pass this along. Thank You, Gordon

Ke-Fong Lin

Lot 112 "Oscilloscope" is a 576 curver tracer with a full set of test fixtures, complete with safety cover:

https://hibid.com/lot/81213230/oscilloscope/?q=&;ref=lot-list

What's interesting is all the fixtures included. That should interest a lot of people here.

One thing I noted was two Type 130 LC meters that will be auctioned off (I know many people in here think very highly of them).
I would be interested by one.

Maybe only of interest to me:

2236: #565 and #578 (mislabeled as a 2336)
2335/2336: #570, #577, #588 (2335)
400-series: #580 (475A DM44), #589 (475 DM43?), #591 (465B), #1165 (475A), #1105,1106,1250 (485!)
5110/D10: #1278
7904: #1290 (with plugins)

It looks like most stuff won't ship. I should hit up a friend in LA to see if he could do me a favor.