Topics

Last Call - Tek 222/224 Battery Charger Project

Jeff Davis

All,

I'm planning to send the order to the offshore contract manufacturer on Friday morning, April 10, so this is the last call for deposits. The good news is that based on the number of deposits so far, and some favorable pricing from a new (to me) contract manufacturer, the kit price will be $75 each. The risk is that I've not done business with this CM before, so if there are problems it could cause delays in availability. All indications at this point, however, are good and I think it's a worthwhile risk to obtain the per unit cost improvement.

If you're interested in getting in on the group buy, go here to make a deposit<https://www.n0dy.com/product/tek-222-224-battery-charger-deposit/> against the $75 kit cost.

Regards,
Jeff / N0DY

momemeca

Hello Jeff,
Count me in :-)
However, I have a question - I am from Australia, what would be the final cost to me in USD?

Cheers,

Rick

On 9 Apr 2020, at 08:58, Jeff Davis <n0dyjeff@...> wrote:

All,

I'm planning to send the order to the offshore contract manufacturer on Friday morning, April 10, so this is the last call for deposits. The good news is that based on the number of deposits so far, and some favorable pricing from a new (to me) contract manufacturer, the kit price will be $75 each. The risk is that I've not done business with this CM before, so if there are problems it could cause delays in availability. All indications at this point, however, are good and I think it's a worthwhile risk to obtain the per unit cost improvement.

If you're interested in getting in on the group buy, go here to make a deposit<https://www.n0dy.com/product/tek-222-224-battery-charger-deposit/> against the $75 kit cost.

Regards,
Jeff / N0DY

SuddenLink

That is good news. I am looking forward to receiving the battery kit.

Ripley

Jeff Davis

Hi Rick,

It looks like shipping 100 grams to Australia would cost $14.50 US. So the total would be $75 + $14.50 = US$89.50.

Regards,
Jeff

________________________________
However, I have a question - I am from Australia, what would be the final cost to me in USD?

Cheers,

Rick

On 9 Apr 2020, at 08:58, Jeff Davis <n0dyjeff@...> wrote:

All,

I'm planning to send the order to the offshore contract manufacturer on Friday morning, April 10, so this is the last call for deposits. The good news is that based on the number of deposits so far, and some favorable pricing from a new (to me) contract manufacturer, the kit price will be $75 each. The risk is that I've not done business with this CM before, so if there are problems it could cause delays in availability. All indications at this point, however, are good and I think it's a worthwhile risk to obtain the per unit cost improvement.

If you're interested in getting in on the group buy, go here to make a deposit<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.n0dy.com%2Fproduct%2Ftek-222-224-battery-charger-deposit%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C52d2fababd2a4389216008d7dc5b82b8%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637220157892876616&amp;sdata=uvKaLSSzhgCvQDhjwqyTx%2Ba3o%2BSpBzCNXwA%2BdPLb73w%3D&amp;reserved=0> against the $75 kit cost.

Regards,
Jeff / N0DY

momemeca

Hello Jeff,
I just paid the deposit and look forward to receiving the items.
I mention items because I subsequently realised that I have two of these beauties :-)
Therefore, would you please add another of these kits for me.

Cheers,

Rick

On 10 Apr 2020, at 03:50, Jeff Davis <n0dyjeff@...> wrote:

[...]

Rick,
Please keep any communication with Jeff regarding your arrangements with him
off the list.
8,000 other members were copied on this message unnecessarily.
Dennis Tillman W7pF

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator

momemeca

Hello Dennis,
Apologies but I thought I had, hence a tad confused.

Cheers,

Rick