Topics

Knob, 366-1028-00

keith@...

Hi, I'm in the process of refurbishing a Tek 576 curve tracer. It's missing the terminal selector knob, part number 366-1028-00. Looks like a fairly commonplace sort but I'm having difficulty in finding one and would be grateful if anyone can help locate one. Thanks.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 05:36 PM, <keith@peardrop.co.uk> wrote:

366-1028-00
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tektronix-366-1028-00-Knob/283989821956?hash=item421f1cca04:g:hmMAAOSwKWJfRPbB

-- Jeff Dutky

keith@...

That's interesting a 7 series plugin might work out cheaper than just the knob - I'm in the UK and shipping charge of $40 on a knob is a bit more than I can bear (and probably customs duty as well)

I have some new parts, and can send one *very* cheaply in a padded bag.
will send you a direct message with details.

all the best,
walter

--
Walter Shawlee 2
Sphere Research Corp. 3394 Sunnyside Rd.

Robert Muth

Walter,
Would you happen to have a tek 336-1338-00 knob:gray?
Bob

On Jan 27, 2021, at 6:40 PM, walter shawlee <walter2@sphere.bc.ca> wrote:

I have some new parts, and can send one *very* cheaply in a padded bag.
will send you a direct message with details.

all the best,
walter

--
Walter Shawlee 2
Sphere Research Corp. 3394 Sunnyside Rd.
West Kelowna, BC, V1Z 2V4 CANADA
Phone: +1 (250-769-1834 -:- http://www.sphere.bc.ca
+We're all in one boat, no matter how it looks to you. (WS2)
+All you need is love. (John Lennon)
+But, that doesn't mean other things don't come in handy. (WS2)
+Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us.
We are not the only experiment. (R. Buckminster Fuller)

Jean-Paul

Hello all: I had a similae issue, the Ploarity + - AC knob broke in pieces, I found old plugins like 7000 series plugins had similar knobs and swamped from a junker ......

Just a thought!

Jon