Topics

INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT DETAILS for PAYPAL Payments EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

If you are using PAYPAL to pay for Peter Keller's book I cannot
tell what choices you will be offered. PayPal may use different
terms or language to describe your options. It is EXTREMELY
IMPORTANT that you get these two choices correct.
---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|----
(1) You must NOT say that this is for "GOODS AND SERVICES" (or
however they word this choice). If you do this PayPal WILL NOT
GIVE US THE MONEY UNTIL YOU RECEIVE THE BOOK. If you have
already done this then you must cancel the transaction or notify
PayPal that you received the book. The CORRECT choice is to
indicate that this is a "CASH GIFT" or money for "FRIENDS AND
FAMILY" or for someone you "TRUST". Whatever the wording is
this is the choice to look for. Your fee will be less if you
chose this and PayPal will give the money to us immediately.
---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|----
(2) When sending cash internationally PayPal takes a fee from
you AND A FEE FROM ME. If you tell PayPal to send me $72 I will
get approximately $69. There should be a choice to tell PayPal
that you will pay my fee so I will get the complete amount. If
you can't find this option send me a little more to cover my
fee.
Dennis Tillman W7pF

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF