Interesting Tek Documentary

Stephen

Roy Thistle

Hi:
I've seen parts of it (or maybe the whole thing) before on YouTube.
The Museum has some films... and from time to time some other YouTube channels post these old films.
I'm not sure what OPB has to do with it? (Apparently they used old footage, and new narration, to produce a "new" show.)
They are selling a DVD of it. Did they get the rights from Tektronix?... from the Museum?

--
Roy Thistle

Stephen

I don’t think they need rights. It’s in the public domain.

Greg Muir

Oregon Public Broadcasting is the media who produced the program. Public television concerns are known for producing documentaries, you know.

You can pick up a copy from VintageTek store on their ePay site.
https://vintagetek.org/opb-oregon-experience-the-spirit-of-tek/

Greg