Topics

Inappropriate Topics

The TekScopes archives are readable by members of the general public.
Recently a message was posted to TekScopes that is not a reflection of the
other 8,000 members of TekScopes.
Many members have alerted me to this message and its inappropriate content.

I have deleted this message from our archives, warned the member not to do
it again, and placed the individual on moderation until at least Jan 20,
2021 to be sure he can't do it again.
Additional posts by other members that quote or refer directly to the
language in the original post will also be deleted from the archives.

Our home page describes TekScopes purpose as
"All about classic Tektronix test equipment, its use, repair, and
collecting."

Inappropriate language and posts about the following topics was best stated
by Stefan Trethan who said it better than I could:
"No politics, no religion, no sports, simple as that. This has been the
golden rule for groups for a long time, because it works."

My apologies go out to all of the TekScopes members who received the
original post before I could remove it from our site. Please delete it from
your InBox.

Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator

Stephen Hanselman

Thank you Dennis

Regards,

Stephen Hanselman
Datagate Systems, LLC

On Oct 13, 2020, at 12:15, Dennis Tillman W7pF <@Dennis_Tillman_W7pF> wrote:

[...]

John Williams

Thanks Dennis. It is a crazy time I guess we can forgive a little more. Cheers.