From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Ford
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 5:02 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] I've been hacked

I have to disagree, at least here in the sanctuary state of California, Chuck. My wife just had her computer streamlined within the last week by the Geek Squad, and they had us sign no such waiver. I asked the tech if they were contracted by the FBI, and he said no, they are not.
Possibly in Kentucky, where Best Buy and/or Geek Squad is/are headquartered, he said.

Does this mean you shouldn't be careful about Big Brother? No, not at all, but our experience with Geek Squad was very routine.

Jim Ford