Topics

I've adopted a 547 and a TDS 680B

David Berlind

Wanting to work with cursors and math and other options, I've been waiting a couple of years for a bargain on a decent Tek digital scope. This was my lucky weekend. For $85, I found a local TDS 680D that appears to be in good working order. For another $25, I picked up a 547 that the seller said does not work. But, since I already have a 547 that I've yet to bring up on the Variac, I figured it couldn't hurt to have a broken one for parts. But I will start by seeing if I can get both working. Photos links below.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1CK2jG8DQ5hBC5FQA

https://photos.app.goo.gl/o961JadigpvudaAv6