Topics

I missed some messages due to SPAM Filter Issues

Last night I noticed it had been over a week since I got the last daily list
of possible SPAM emails my ISP was holding up. I go through every one of
these daily SPAM reports I get and unblock the legitimate emails and mark
the sender as trusted. It can sometimes be a tedious job if there was a lot
of potential SPAM in that day's daily catch.
Quite a few TekScopes messages were waiting for my OK in the SPAM filter for
me to release them but I had no idea they were there since my daily notices
stopped coming over a week ago.
My ISP just reset my SPAM Filter settings and sent me a list of what has
been waiting for over a week for me to check. It was a very long list. I
just finished going through it. There were about 50 legitimate emails that I
release as legitimate.
My apologies if I missed something important because my daily SPAM reports
stopped coming over a week ago.

Dennis Tillman W7pF

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 06:31 PM, Dennis Tillman W7pF wrote:

My apologies if I missed something important because my daily SPAM reports
stopped coming over a week ago.
No need to apologize, Dennis. On the contrary, it all stems from the work you do for us.

Raymond

EJP

Dennis

You can do this directly on the groups.io website without relying on email prompts. Just have a regular look at the Pending link you have on the left. Non-moderators don't see this.

EJP