Topics

[HP-Agilent-Keysight-equipment] Microcap12

David DiGiacomo

Since this happened back in July, the author has no doubt already been
contacted by roughly a zillion people asking about the source code, and
probably doesn't need any more email about it...

Bryce Schroeder

I'd be aware of a bystander effect there, though. If he's getting a
lot of such email and is bothered by it, he could put a notice
notifying people of his decision (and maybe his reasons for it) on the
page. Up to him, of course, but I wouldn't worry about bothering him
based on what other people might or might not be doing, myself.

On Mon, 21 Oct 2019 at 18:05, David DiGiacomo <daviddigiacomo@...> wrote:

Since this happened back in July, the author has no doubt already been contacted by roughly a zillion people asking about the source code, and probably doesn't need any more email about it...

Alexandre Souza

The creator of the program doesn't HAVE to give away his hard work.
IP is expensive. He can sell the source code for another company.
He has no why to say why or why not he does something with HIS IP
Be thankful for the fish, thats all that was given to you.

---8<---Corte aqui---8<---
http://www.tabajara-labs.blogspot.com
http://www.tabalabs.com.br
---8<---Corte aqui---8<---

wrote:

Since this happened back in July, the author has no doubt already been
contacted by roughly a zillion people asking about the source code, and
probably doesn't need any more email about it...

Gary Robert Bosworth

Alexandre: I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Gary

--
Gary Robert Bosworth
@grbosworth