Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 19:26:16 -0700
From: Will <cmdrwill@earthlink.net>
To: phil@vaxxine.com
Subject: HP400E

Need a schematic for HP400E. Need to repair meter for
school, (non profit gratis). Thanks for any help.

Will

Don Black <jeans@...>

Hi Everyone,
Here's a link site for test equipment schematics and
manuals. I've posted it here as I think it's worth everyone bookmarking it
for future use.
It has the HP400 manual to download in PDF format. I haven't downloaded it
all myself but it should be what Will is after.
Hope it helps.
Don Black.
PS The Tektronix 564 link is to the closed down Tek Museum, if anyone needs
help with this, email me, I may be of limited assistance.

"Phil (VA3UX)" wrote:

Please read below folks. Can anyone help out Will with a schematic ?
Please reply directly to him.

Sorry Will but I don't have a schematic for the 400E.

Phil

Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 19:26:16 -0700
From: Will <cmdrwill@earthlink.net>
To: phil@vaxxine.com

Need a schematic for HP400E. Need to repair meter for
school, (non profit gratis). Thanks for any help.

Will

Don Black <jeans@...>

Oops! The link to the test equipment site is
<http://www.one-electron.com/FC_TestEquipment.html> .
Just as well the old head's screwed on tightly, I'd forget that too.
Don Black.

Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 19:26:16 -0700
From: Will <cmdrwill@earthlink.net>
To: phil@vaxxine.com

Need a schematic for HP400E. Need to repair meter for
school, (non profit gratis). Thanks for any help.

Will

Phil (VA3UX) <phil@...>

Good work Don. Thanks

Phil

Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 19:26:16 -0700
From: Will <cmdrwill@earthlink.net>
To: phil@vaxxine.com

Need a schematic for HP400E. Need to repair meter for
school, (non profit gratis). Thanks for any help.

Will

dhuster@...

Trouble is, isn't the 400E the little solid-state meter while Don's
link is for the 400D/H, the VTVM?

Dean