Help: unreadable listing from: 42W-4281-1 Measurement Variety. An Engineering Challenge Featuring the 7854

unclebanjoman

Hi all,
I am experimenting in programming the 7854 and I found this application note with very interesting programs, in particular the listing in figure 20, penultimate page.
Unfortunately it is quite (almost completely to be honest!) unreadable.
Any of you friends of TekScopes, do you have a readable copy?
If yes can you post the listing of figure no. 20? There are 77 program lines.

Thanks in advance,
Max

Dan G

Hi Max,

The PDF available on TekWiki is a very good quality scan:

https://w140.com/tekwiki/images/0/01/Tek_AX4281_7854_measurement_variety.pdf

At 400% magnification, the listing is quite legible.

dan

nj902

This scan is more legible than the others on the net:

https://w140.com/tekwiki/images/0/01/Tek_AX4281_7854_measurement_variety.pdf

unclebanjoman

Oh yess!!!
Thank you folks! The scan you pointed on tekwiki is definitely more, more readable!
Thank you again,
Max

Clark Foley

Let me know if you have questions about the histogram program. Although it has been a mere 40years, I might be able to remember how and why I did certain things.

unclebanjoman

Thank yuou Clark, I will do.
Next week-end i'll try the complete program.

Max

Hi Max,
We (TekScopes) are incredibly fortunate to benefit from the tireless work of Kurt Rosenfeld who has created and maintained the most astounding collection of information about Tektronix instruments. Whenever you are looking for documentation on Tek products ALWAYS go to the TekWiki at https://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/Main_Page
Dennis Tillman W7pF

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator