From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Peterson via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2022 5:56 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Help Identifying Probe Found with Type 500/53 Cart

I found this probe in the drawer of a Tek Type 500/53 scope cart. It doesn't have a part number or brand on it. Any ideas? Photos here: https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/album?id=271763<https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/album?id=271763>

Roy Thistle

On Sun, Jan 16, 2022 at 08:25 AM, Dave Wise wrote:

That’s a P510,
Yes!
https://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/P510

--
Roy Thistle

Richard Peterson

Thanks for the quick feedback. P510 it is. Not sure what i'll do with it, but that applies to most of the test gear I have. I'll add it to my growing 'collection' of Tek stuff.

Rich

Dave Wise

Use it with any scope 15MHz or less.

Dave Wise