From: Colin Herbert [mailto:colingherbert@blueyonder.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2020 9:59 AM
To: dennis@ridesoft.com
Subject: RE: TM500 and TM5000 Prototyping Boards for Sale

Hi Dennis,

Do you have any of these boards still available? I tried buying a
supposedly-compatible Vector board from a seller on eBay a few months ago,
and the eBay Global Shipping system messed-up right royally. It has been
stuck in Erlanger for the best part of two months! Needless to say, this
isn't the sellers' fault, so he isn't prepared to give a refund. I have
moaned at eBay but they seem to have done little. This is after paying not
only shipping, but also Customs clearance and Import Duty, so I'm rather
annoyed. Anyway, this is my problem and loss and I am probably boring you -
sorry about the rant. I am trying to make one of those TM5xx testers
plug-ins (067-1201-99) using the frame of a Metrotek MR 101 Receiver that I
acquired. I suppose that if the Metrotek is of any value to someone (it
isn't to me) then I might try to pass it on and use something else to house
the tester. I recall that the boards were $US20 back last year but I suppose
the shipping to the UK might be a bit more than the $US5 that was quoted
then. I live in London, UK.

TIA, Colin.

Colin Herbert

Hi Dennis,

I am surprised that you are finding it difficult to email me at home. The
last email I got from you was on 13/09/2019 and related to the 7S14. I
wasn't aware of trying to contact you since then. I think all of my other
email gets through with no problem (Tekscopes, eBay, etc.) but I can only
imagine that my Service provider (Virgin Media) is doing work locally when
you try to contact me, especially considering the time difference.

I don't have another private email account, but my previous employer
maintains an email account for me, despite the fact that I am retired (I am
an Honorary Research Associate at Imperial College, London). That address is
cgh30@ic.ac.uk. I rarely open it, being retired, but I will do so more
frequently now.

TIA,
Colin.