Topics

FTAGH: National Instruments DAQCard DIO-24 PCMCIA digital I/O card and cable

Oz-in-DFW

Free to a good home: National Instruments DAQCard DIO-24 that I can no longer use. It's a PCMCIA digital I/O card. I no longer have any laptops with PCMCIA slots. Yours if you want it. It's complete with interface cable and docs.

Pick up in Southlake, TX or for the cost of shipping. I'll ship outside the US if you accept any risk and pay additional fees it involves.

Oz (in DFW near the airport.)

DaveH52

I (still) have a laptoop with a PCMCIA slot. I'll be glad to give it a try.
I'm in New Jersey, so if it's still available let me know, and if you take Paypal.
Dave - AC2GL