Topics

FS: TM500 stuff for parts/repair

Tom B

Hello All,

I have for sale some TM500 equipment for parts/repair for sale as a lot.  It is dirty and banged up a little from sitting around for many years.   The lot includes 1 TM501 frame (working), 2 TM503 frames (working), 1 SC 502 scope (not working, blows the 0.3A fuse), 1 DC502 counter (working), and 2 DC503A power supplies (working).  I only tested these briefly.  They have not been powered on in a long time so they will probably need some recapping or other things to work reliably.  The front panels all have some issues (i.e., broken plastic around the edges and knobs).  The price is $165.00 for the lot plus shipping.  Items are located in Maryland USA.

Tom Bryan
N3AJA

Tom B

Sorry, this sold very shortly after I posted the message.

Tom

On 1/11/2021 12:53 PM, Jared Cabot via groups.io wrote:
Are you willing to post the scope to Japan, if so how much?