Topics

FS: Tektronix TM-5006 with AM-503, FG-503, SC-504, DM-502, and PS-503a installed.

Richard R. Pope

Hello all,
I am a disabled senior citizen that has a TM-5006 unit with an AM-503 Current Amp but no probe, a FG-503 Function Generator, a SC-504 80 MHz Dual Trace Scope, a DM-503 Digital Multimeter, and a PS-503A Power Supply installed in it. I am trying to simplify my life and raise enough money to be able to move back out West. I am no longer physically able to practice my electronic hobby and I need everyone's help. It would be best for some one to pick this up locally for it will be very hard for me to box it up and ship it. Please make me a reasonable offer and help a tired and old veteran out. Pictures are available on request through private email. Please respond through private email.
GOD Bless and Thanks,
Richard R. Pope
1230 19th Street #5
Reedsburg, WI 53959