FS: Tektronix Scope-Mobile 200C

ppppenguin

For sale: Tektronix Scope-Mobile 200C . Suits many 400 series and 2xxx series instruments.

Good condition.

https://w140.com/tekwiki/images/e/ea/062-1533-04.pdf

Best collected but might be possible to dismantle and ship at cost. Location is London N12, UK.

Donation to BECG (registered charity) please: https://becg.org.uk/

Dave Seiter

Also works for 7704As, well strapped down, of course!

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 02:40:16 AM PDT, ppppenguin <tekscopes@borinsky.co.uk> wrote:

For sale: Tektronix Scope-Mobile 200C . Suits many 400 series and 2xxx series instruments.

Good condition.

https://w140.com/tekwiki/images/e/ea/062-1533-04.pdf

Best collected but might be possible to dismantle and ship at cost. Location is London N12, UK.

Donation to BECG (registered charity) please: https://becg.org.uk/

ppppenguin

Hi Dave, I didn't realise that. But then I've never worked with 7000 series kit. I don't think it would take my 547:)

Dave Seiter

Grin!  The 7704A probably isn't recommended, but I've had one on that cart for years.  Just last week I was thinking that my 465 would make more sense on it (and be safer!)