FS: TEKTRONIX 485 OSCILLOSCOPE SERVICE MANUAL - ORIGINAL

k6whp

Tektronix 485/R485 Service Manual in exceedingly clean condition with bright pages and no markings. Fold-out diagrams and schematics intact, clean, and bright. Covers very slightly dog-eared as are the tabs but in decent shape. Comb binding and page perforation intact and in good condition.

Asking $20 plus shipping. CONUS only.

If I can, I will ship it to you as educational materials. (i.e., cheap.)

To be sure, respond to k6whp [at] socal.rr.com PM.
--
William, k6whp
"A friend told me to cheer up, things could be worse.

k6whp

SOLD!

THE MANUAL HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR!

Thank you all for your interest!