FS: Tek Type 134 Current Probe Amplifier Kit

Liam Perkins

This is in good nick, the P6109 probe itself is fine and everything
works.

The copy of the manual at the link below has 4 pages of pix of this kit
right at the front, including a scrappy iPhone photo of it running on the
cal' loop of a 7844:

https://www.pearl-hifi.com/06_Lit_Archive/15_Mfrs_Publications/35_Tektronix/Tek_Type_134_Current_Probe_Amplifier/Tek_Type_134_SN_66279_Down_with_Pix.pdf

The termination -is- complete with both BNCs, I was tired and it being
badly overexposed I inadvertently cropped the input one in Photoshop . . .
oops.

Asking $US300.00 + the about $US30.00 postage to most continental US
destinations.

Liam

Hi Liam,
I believe you meant to say "P6019 probe", not "P6109 probe".
Anyone who is interested in this current probe please
contact Liam OFF-LIST at Hifi at telus dot net.

Dennis Tillman W7pF

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator