FS: Tek AM503 Current Probe Amplifier

Liam Perkins

Damn I dislike G-mail
This:

I have an example so clean it looks like it was never used. $US75.00 plus
postage
I took pix of it and a slew of other stuff, put 'em on a thumb drive
written to from a laptop, then moved them to my daily driver desktop and
Photoshopped them all nice and pretty, left the drive in the machine for a
couple days, forgot I hadn't copied the edited data to my d'top before I
scrubbed the thumb drive and just spent an hour looking for it all. Never
erase anything before AM coffee.
So, pix will be available soon and if anyone wants first dibs before then
ping me off-list.

Was supposed to be a new thread, sorry for the bullocks.

Liam