FS: Parting out 5440 mainframe, 5B10N plugins and 154-0701-05CRT replacement in CRT shipping box.

G Hopper, KB7WSD

I'm ready to part out a 5440 mainframe to clear it out of my workspace. Everett, WA 98203

It powers up, but I don't have an amplifier to test anything. Based on the state of other gear I acquired in this lot, I'd assume (but do not know for a fact) that there are issues. I can pull specific assemblies. Please make offers plus shipping.

Two 5B10N. I'd like $20 each plus shipping.

One 154-0701-05. This NOS tube is packed inside a Tektronix CRT shipping box with foam padding, plastic wrapping, and documentation. $45 plus shipping. I'm inclined to double box this item but will leave the final decision to the buyer.

All items are as-is, where is. Cash (check), with other payment (eg. PP) by arrangement. Photos of everything are available.

Please contact direct: kb7wsd at gmail. com
Thanks,
Grant Hopper

Joel B Walker

Could you please tell me if your unit has a label on the back stating OPTION 01. This is the option for readout delete. I own a 5440 with this option and I would like to reenable readout. Apparently it is easy to do, just need the readout board, interconnecting cables and a couple of ICs that go on the plugin
interface board. Thanks.