Topics

FS: NOS Tektronix repair parts

Arthur Elsenaar <sub@...>

Hi,
I am new to this list just to let you Tek enthusiasts know that I digged up a batch of new old stock Tektronix repair parts. Quantities vary from just a few to hundreds or thousands of some. This is the full list of all I have. I could sell them off individually or if someone is interested in the bulk, let me know. I took photo's of the parts in case you want to have a look. Please note that this is not a commercial operation for me, just a service and for me to part with the parts that I have no need for.

Contact me **off-list** at sub at artelse dot com if you are interested.
Thanks, Arthur.

Tektronix parts list:
108-0407-00
120-0366-00