Topics

[FS] Listing 7000 Plug-ins

victor.silva

I will be listing the last few 7000 plug-ins that I have on ebay:

Here is the first one:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/353105156860

I will also list a 067-0587-02 calibration fixture and
a 067-0616-00 flexible plug-in extender.

Thanks,
Victor

victor.silva

I need an opinion from the group.

These are my last three plug-ins that I have not listed.
7B15 - Delaying time base
7A22 - Differential Amp
7A13 - Differential Comp (IIRC - may have one bad LED display)

Are these even worth listing?

Thanks,
Victor

Chuck Harris

Why wouldn't they be?

7B15 goes with the 7B10, and is essential for a 7104.
7A22 is a very good differential amp
7A13 lives in my 7854 continuously...

-Chuck Harris

victor.silva via groups.io wrote:

I need an opinion from the group.

These are my last three plug-ins that I have not listed.
7B15 - Delaying time base
7A22 - Differential Amp
7A13 - Differential Comp (IIRC - may have one bad LED display)

Are these even worth listing?

Thanks,
Victor

Michael W. Lynch

I would say the 7A13 is one of the essentials for any 7000 series scope.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, Arkansas

victor.silva

I should have explained better. As probably everyone on this groups is aware, time is money.
I reviewed the prices for these plugins on ebay and I'm really not interested in selling items that sell for less than $50.

Thanks,
Victor

John Griessen

On 6/12/20 4:55 PM, victor.silva via groups.io wrote:
I reviewed the prices for these plugins on ebay and I'm really not interested in selling items that sell for less than $50.
The offer them here as a bundle for $75...

victor.silva

The 7A22 has a section of the main knob missing, knob still functions.
It is a very common knob to replace I believe.

I can do $110 + $15 shipping if you take all three.

7B15 - Delaying time base
7A22 - Differential Amp
7A13 - Differential Comp (IIRC - may have one bad LED display)

I prefer, Zelle (using 203-233-8902 for payment), but if you must Paypal, it is this email.

Thanks,
Victor

Wayne Rothermich

Hi Victor,
I would like to buy all three, if they are still available
Wayne Rothermich

On 6/12/20 5:24 PM, victor.silva via groups.io wrote:
I can do $110 + $15 shipping if you take all three.
Your assortment doesn't go together, so you're charging too much.
I think hou're going to trash these.

victor.silva

Wayne,

Since you offered to take all three you can have them for $100 plus shipping,

email me at
daejon1 AT
yahoo DOT com

I couldn't PM you, so let's take this offline.

--Victor

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 08:14 PM, John Griessen wrote:

On 6/12/20 5:24 PM, victor.silva via groups.io wrote:
I can do $110 + $15 shipping if you take all three.
Your assortment doesn't go together, so you're charging too much.
I think hou're going to trash these.
Nope, they sold already.