Topics

FS: letter-series plug-in connector, concentric knobs

Brad Thompson

Hello--

I'm offering FS one only NOS 16-pin male blue-ribbon connector
as used on Tektronix's letter-series plug-ins. The connector is unused
and sealed in a plastic bag. I'm asking $12.50 which includes USPS first-class shipment.

*****

Also available: FS sets of NOS concentric control knobs. These have longitudinally-grooved
surfaces and black cursor markings which contrast nicely with the aluminum knob material.
The top knob has a black insert.  Each knob gets secured to its control shaft by two
0.050-inch hex setscrews. A .jpg-format photo is available on request.

For example,

Bottom knob: 0.625 inches in diameter, 0.56 inches high, 0.25 inch through hole
Top knob: 0.425 inches in diameter, 0.56 inches high, 0.125 inch blind hole.

(Please note that the knobs are made from aluminum, a conductive metal,
and hence will pose a shock hazard if you're accustomed to floating the
chassis of an instrument.)

Each set comprises three top/bottom pairs and as a bonus while
the supply holds out, three skirted plastic knobs with 0.125-inch
brass-insert blind hole and one 0.050-inch setscrew.

I'm asking $10.00 per package  (three two-piece knobsets), which includes
USPS first-class mail to U.S. locations.

Questions welcomed, PayPal honored.

Thanks, and 73--

Brad  AA1IP

Greg

How about a pic of those knobs?  Thank you.

[...]

StefanS

Hello Brad,

I am in need of such a blue plugin connector, the one on my 1L5 plugin is broken.
If you are willing to send it to Germany (I am ready to pay extra postage fee), please contact me directly under ssans<_AT_> freenet< _DOT_ >de

--
Stefan