FS: 7000 series (parts) plugins 7A18 (X2) 7B53A and 067-0657 Calibration Fixture

Oz-in-DFW

There are two 7A18s in differing condition, pics here::

https://ozindfw.net/7A18a/ $10
https://ozindfw.net/7A18b/ $15

The 7B53A is really rough, $5 and pics are here:

https://ozindfw.net/7B53A/

067-0657 Calibration Fixture is pristine, $15 pics here:

https://ozindfw.net/CalFixt/

History indicates that a single plugin will cost on the order of $20 to ship inside the US. I ship at cost. I'll get an estimate for a shipment boxed and ready to go. I don't charge for shipping material unless I have to buy something, and that's pretty rare. The incremental cost of additional plugins is usually small.

While I'm happy to ship outside the US, the cost is usually not very attractive.

--
Oz (in DFW, Texas USA) N1OZ

Zentronics42@...

Oz,
I would be interested in the 067-0657 if it is not spoken for yet.

Zen

There are two 7A18s in differing condition, pics here::

https://ozindfw.net/7A18a/ $10
https://ozindfw.net/7A18b/ $15

The 7B53A is really rough, $5 and pics are here:

https://ozindfw.net/7B53A/

067-0657 Calibration Fixture is pristine, $15 pics here:

https://ozindfw.net/CalFixt/

History indicates that a single plugin will cost on the order of $20 to ship inside the US. I ship at cost. I'll get an estimate for a shipment boxed and ready to go. I don't charge for shipping material unless I have to buy something, and that's pretty rare. The incremental cost of additional plugins is usually small.

While I'm happy to ship outside the US, the cost is usually not very attractive.

--
Oz (in DFW, Texas USA) N1OZ

Leon Robinson

I am looking for the connector in the 7A11 that the probe plugs
into,or the connector and the plastic housing that is partially
shown in the photo.
Leon Robinson    K5JLR

Political Correctness is a Political Disease.

Politicians and Diapers should be changed
often and for the same reasons.

On Thursday, October 21, 2021, 6:22:13 PM CDT, Oz-in-DFW <lists@ozindfw.net> wrote:

There are two 7A18s in differing condition, pics here::

https://ozindfw.net/7A18a/ $10
https://ozindfw.net/7A18b/ $15

The 7B53A is really rough, $5 and pics are here:

https://ozindfw.net/7B53A/

067-0657 Calibration Fixture is pristine, $15 pics here:

https://ozindfw.net/CalFixt/

History indicates that a single plugin will cost on the order of $20 to ship inside the US.  I ship at cost.  I'll get an estimate for a shipment boxed and ready to go.  I don't charge for shipping material unless I have to buy something, and that's pretty rare. The incremental cost of additional plugins is usually small.

While I'm happy to ship outside the US, the cost is usually not very attractive.

--
Oz (in DFW, Texas USA) N1OZ

Mark Vincent

I see a 7D14 in a photo. If that is for sale, let me know the price.

Mark

Oz-in-DFW

All plugins have been spoken for. I'll relist anything that falls through.

Thanks, and sorry for any confusion I caused by missing posted replies.

--
Oz (in DFW, Texas USA) N1OZ