FS: 19 inch Atlas Audio 35U rack

Jim Ford

Hi, everybody.

I (foolishly) bought an audio rack thinking that I could put my rather large and bulky microwave gear in it. Fortunately I didn't actually try to mount anything it in, so the rack is in great shape. It's made by Atlas Sound, holds 35U of gear, has a front door, a rear door, and it's outside dimensions are 21.5 inches deep by 21 inches wide by 70.25 inches high. I bolted on casters so it can be rolled around. Black in color with kind of a crinkle finish. Photos on request.

I have it on OfferUp (newly merged with LetGo) for $250, but I'm happy to give a "good guy/gal" discount to someone in the group. Make me an offer.

No way do I want to ship this thing, but either you come pick it up in Laguna Hills, California where I live or I'll deliver it as far as LAX or San Diego. Maybe as far inland as Riverside or so.

Thanks!

Jim Ford