Topics

friends

Jerry J. Ingordo <prpcarb@...>

Hi! How are you?

I send you this file in order to have your advice

See you later. Thanks

Phil (VA3UX) <phil@...>

Jerry,

Your e-mail program is infected with a worm-virus, which has sent this bogus message to the list. The space below that says "Non Text portions..." did contain an attached file with the virus.

Get your e-mail program dis-infected immediately. Visits the Norton or McAffee websites for more info.

Do NOT open any attachment in a message that bears any resemblance to the one below.

Phil