Free: Tektronix manuals and catalogues


Ken Eckert
 

I have some Tektronix manuals and catalogues that are free, you pay the shipping. They are in good condition with the exception of some comb binding on a few being brittle.

If someone wants them all that is fine. What isn't gone by week 3 of May has to unfortunately be recycled, I have run out of room.

I have already let Tek Wiki have what fills some holes in their library.

I am in British Columbia, Canada

Catalogues

90,89,94,93,00,96,88,86,85,84,83,82,81,80,79,76,75,74,70,63/64

Manuals

Box 3

212 B200000 up
7B85
670A-1
7612D service
466

Box 4

7603
422
670-1
7B90P
650
465B service
7704
650HR
2465 service

Box 1

FG502
7D14
690SR
7B92A
7S11
7D13
7623A service
TSG90
7704 service
834
611
468 service Vol 2
624
603A
2445/2465 OPT 01
2445/2465 OPT 10
2445/2465 OPT 06/09
DM5010

Box 2

7T11A
T932/T935
7904 service
7B70
7A13
7A14
7A29
7B10
DC503
TM504
620
608
7B15
7B92A
606
7B70
7A16
7A11
7A26
7B71
607
833
606B
7L5 service


-
 

Nice STASH!

On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 12:04 PM Ken Eckert <eckertkp@gmail.com> wrote:

I have some Tektronix manuals and catalogues that are free, you pay the
shipping. They are in good condition with the exception of some comb
binding on a few being brittle.

If someone wants them all that is fine. What isn't gone by week 3 of May
has to unfortunately be recycled, I have run out of room.

I have already let Tek Wiki have what fills some holes in their library.

I am in British Columbia, Canada

Catalogues

90,89,94,93,00,96,88,86,85,84,83,82,81,80,79,76,75,74,70,63/64

Manuals

Box 3

212 B200000 up
7B85
670A-1
7612D service
466

Box 4

7603
422
670-1
7B90P
650
465B service
7704
650HR
2465 service

Box 1

FG502
7D14
690SR
7B92A
7S11
7D13
7623A service
TSG90
7704 service
834
611
468 service Vol 2
624
603A
2445/2465 OPT 01
2445/2465 OPT 10
2445/2465 OPT 06/09
DM5010

Box 2

7T11A
T932/T935
7904 service
7B70
7A13
7A14
7A29
7B10
DC503
TM504
620
608
7B15
7B92A
606
7B70
7A16
7A11
7A26
7B71
607
833
606B
7L5 service







Richard Steedman
 

I'd be interested in the 7603, 7S11 and 7L5 service manuals. Email me at "richard dot steedman at gmail dot com".


Bob Headrick
 

Nice collection. I could use the following, will send a private email to ask for the details:

7B85
7704 Service
7904 Service
7B10
DC503
TM504
7B15
7A16
7A26

- Bob Headrick


adesilva_1999@...
 

If you have any 465M original manuals, I will be interested.

Instead of recycling, is it possible to check with a local library? My local library has a whole section of old electronic service manuals like SAMS photo-fact etc. This library also takes donations that they sell to collect money for various projects. At this time when the budgets are cut, they do all sorts of things to keep things going. You never know. Just a thought.

Thanks.


Joe
 

Hello Ken,

could you please let me know how much postage would be to send the following catalogues to Germany, Europe:

63/64, 70 and 80

Kindest Regards,
Joe


Ken Eckert
 

Hi Richard;

I hadn't forgotten, just doing it in date/time order.

I can do the 7L5 service. the 7S11 is gone, the 7603 I'm waiting for an
email back.

If you still want it please send me your postal/zip code for a Canada Post
shipping price.

Thanks!
Ken

On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 4:46 AM Richard Steedman <richard.steedman@gmail.com>
wrote:

I'd be interested in the 7603, 7S11 and 7L5 service manuals. Email me at
"richard dot steedman at gmail dot com".






Ken Eckert
 

Hi Joe;

I hadn't forgotten about your request.

The cheapest shipping is surface mail, USD$75.

Thank you!

Regards,
Ken

On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 12:51 PM Joe <The-Lohrbach-Family@t-online.de> wrote:

Hello Ken,

could you please let me know how much postage would be to send the
following catalogues to Germany, Europe:

63/64, 70 and 80

Kindest Regards,
Joe






Chappy
 

Ken,

Unfortunately I was a bit late seeing this. Do you still have any left or did you recycle the remainder? I am interested in some of them

Sincerely
Steve
Quebec