Topics

Free stuff before E-waste.

Robert Simpson

Clean up time. With recent health changes I have to reduce my long term projects, encouraged by a higher in house authority. So, Two Scopes are going.

One is a partial 7633. Whats left besides the frame are the LV power supplies, front panel and A14 storage board. When I got it 8-10 years ago, the CRT produced a trace, but blooms.

Second Scope is a complete 7613. Produces a trace, but push Store and you get a big green blur.

My Ewaste pickup is next Tuesday Jan 12, 7AM PST. I live 30 min East of Sacramento California USA. If anyone wants anything let me know. and I will try and pull off a few items. However, It has to go by Tue AM. Picking up a whole frame takes precedence over piece mail.
For small items mail is possible. I use USPS.

No plug-ins at this time.
If interested, please use Email: go_boating_fast@yahoo.com.
Bob

Robert Simpson

Update,
My wife came home from a trip and tells me EWaste pickup is Monday morning (tomorrow). So today I will pull off a few things like knobs and some boards from the partly working 7613 (HV supply, vertical amp etc).
Bob

Dave Daniel

Bob,

Please feel free to send to me any parts that you wish. I wiil collate and organize them by part number where possible and hold them for use by other TekScopes members.

I am in the US, Mims, FL, 32754.

DaveD

On Jan 10, 2021, at 12:16, Robert Simpson via groups.io <go_boating_fast=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Update,
My wife came home from a trip and tells me EWaste pickup is Monday morning (tomorrow). So today I will pull off a few things like knobs and some boards from the partly working 7613 (HV supply, vertical amp etc).
Bob

Robert Simpson

David,
Shipping is the problem. I an retired and watch my pennies.
Bob

Jim Ford

Bob, I'm unretired, and MY WIFE watches MY pennies! ;)   Jim Ford Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: "Robert Simpson via groups.io" <go_boating_fast=yahoo.com@groups.io> Date: 1/11/21 8:34 PM (GMT-08:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Free stuff before E-waste. David,Shipping is the problem. I an retired and watch my pennies.Bob