Free 547 and plug ins (pick up in Boston area)

Christopher Galbraith

Hi folks,

I'm getting ready to move and need to find a good home for a 547 with 1A1
and B plug ins. Dusty, but stored in a low humidity storage area. It worked
the last time I powered it on a few years ago, but suspect it will need
some TLC. Complete, with power cord but no probes or cart. It originally
came from the EE dept. at MIT (stenciled on the side and property tag on
front). I need to have it picked up by 3/28, currently in Belmont, MA.

Please email me directly with any interest/questions.

Thanks!

--Chris (christopher.galbraith@gmail.com)

Christopher Galbraith

Hi again all--the 547 and plug ins have found a new home. Thanks! --Chris